View Single Post
spiral2spiral's Avatar spiral2spiral
02-18-2013, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep View Post
I grabbed tickets to both shows as well. All three Sydney shows from the Lateralus tour were outstanding. I can't believe I was dumb enough to miss the show in Wollongong which from what I heard was great too.

The show for the 10,000 Days was solid too, but wasn't as good as any of the previous three I'd seen.
Hahaha same here - This will be the third tour in a row of my jetting up and down the east coast for Tool shows, and following the first tour in 2001 I was well and truely obsessed... But in 2002, when there was three other shows within driving distance of Sydney (Newcastle, Canbera, and Wollongong... Which is fucking closer to my place then Sydney was at the time FFS) I skipped them. (I was only 17, in fairness... The foolishness of youth!)

They played H in the Gong also :(
Old 02-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #855
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep View Post
I grabbed tickets to both shows as well. All three Sydney shows from the Lateralus tour were outstanding. I can't believe I was dumb enough to miss the show in Wollongong which from what I heard was great too.

The show for the 10,000 Days was solid too, but wasn't as good as any of the previous three I'd seen.
Hahaha same here - This will be the third tour in a row of my jetting up and down the east coast for Tool shows, and following the first tour in 2001 I was well and truely obsessed... But in 2002, when there was three other shows within driving distance of Sydney (Newcastle, Canbera, and Wollongong... Which is fucking closer to my place then Sydney was at the time FFS) I skipped them. (I was only 17, in fairness... The foolishness of youth!)

They played H in the Gong also :(
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote