View Single Post
Whodini's Avatar Whodini
02-12-2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
can someone (looking at you - Hellboy) post a chronological tour schedule for all announced Puscifer/APC/Tool dates together?
Wonderful. Another TOOL tour without a new album. My youngest girl, who is now 7, was just born the last time a TOOL record was recorded. Is it time to close the tool forum once and for all until the band can actually produce music? What else is there to talk about in regards to TOOL music? Oh I see...Puscifer and APC? Fuck that. No one cares. Maynard does I'm sure...but not real prog fans and TOOL fans. What a shame

**enter several spinal tap references here**
Old 02-12-2013, 06:24 PM   #841
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 18
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
can someone (looking at you - Hellboy) post a chronological tour schedule for all announced Puscifer/APC/Tool dates together?
Wonderful. Another TOOL tour without a new album. My youngest girl, who is now 7, was just born the last time a TOOL record was recorded. Is it time to close the tool forum once and for all until the band can actually produce music? What else is there to talk about in regards to TOOL music? Oh I see...Puscifer and APC? Fuck that. No one cares. Maynard does I'm sure...but not real prog fans and TOOL fans. What a shame

**enter several spinal tap references here**
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote