View Single Post
Ancalagon
04-22-2006, 05:11 PM

Corrections: "feigning" instead of "failing,"-- not only does it sound more correct, it just is more correct within context-- "incessantly" definitely instead of "in symphony." Definitely "collective Judas," not "collector" or "Judith." I think it's probably, "illuminated ... you are a piece of the Divine," but I'm not sure.

DEFINITELY "Light and the Way (not wave) they'll only read about"-- because Jesus was called "the Way, the Truth, and the Light." The church, sort of, was called "The Pillar of Faith" in 2 Timothy. I definitely like "burden of proof tossed upon the believers."

Beautiful lyrics.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:11 PM   #148
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: lyrics

Corrections: "feigning" instead of "failing,"-- not only does it sound more correct, it just is more correct within context-- "incessantly" definitely instead of "in symphony." Definitely "collective Judas," not "collector" or "Judith." I think it's probably, "illuminated ... you are a piece of the Divine," but I'm not sure.

DEFINITELY "Light and the Way (not wave) they'll only read about"-- because Jesus was called "the Way, the Truth, and the Light." The church, sort of, was called "The Pillar of Faith" in 2 Timothy. I definitely like "burden of proof tossed upon the believers."

Beautiful lyrics.
OFFLINE |