View Single Post
pacifister's Avatar pacifister
04-19-2006, 01:01 PM

I disagree. How is And Justice progressive? and how is Aenima not progressive?
I personally think Lateralus is more of a masterpiece (better drums, better guitar, better vocals)

According to Kabir's review with the subdued vocals and the line "But I do think that while you will definitely fall in love with it, it will take many people a little while to really get there." 10,000 Days seems like it'll be a throwback to Undertow. (The Black Album was nothing like Ride the Lightning.

...and you can't expect everyone here to "keep it nice"
"Painting a picture, composing an opera, that's just something you do until you find the next willing piece of ass. The minute something better than sex comes along, you call me. Have me paged. For sure, even the worst blow job is better than say, sniffing the best rose...watching the greatest sunset. Hearing children laugh."
-Chuck P, Choke
Old 04-19-2006, 01:01 PM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27
Re: tool on the metallica timeline..

I disagree. How is And Justice progressive? and how is Aenima not progressive?
I personally think Lateralus is more of a masterpiece (better drums, better guitar, better vocals)

According to Kabir's review with the subdued vocals and the line "But I do think that while you will definitely fall in love with it, it will take many people a little while to really get there." 10,000 Days seems like it'll be a throwback to Undertow. (The Black Album was nothing like Ride the Lightning.

...and you can't expect everyone here to "keep it nice"
"Painting a picture, composing an opera, that's just something you do until you find the next willing piece of ass. The minute something better than sex comes along, you call me. Have me paged. For sure, even the worst blow job is better than say, sniffing the best rose...watching the greatest sunset. Hearing children laugh."
-Chuck P, Choke
OFFLINE |