View Single Post
a_sirian_in_agony's Avatar a_sirian_in_agony
04-19-2006, 12:54 PM

ok..dudes....after listening to vicarious...my worst dream probably came true....
its an idea ive had for a while...metallicas life being the basic timeline for a band...i hoped tool wouldnt follow it.....if opiate was their kill em all....undertow, their ride the lightning, aenima, their master of puppets, their masterpiece, and then lateralus, their justic for all, their prog album, the album that would be the gate for both bands at possible musical brilliance never before seen before, but, what if 10000 days is their black album, after hearing vicarious, i just realized i expected more, it dosent sound smart to my ears and sounds somewhat commercial....like the black album....im sure ill like what i get when i listen to 10000 days in its entirety, i havent yet....i have a shitty computer and cant download it and probably wont to keep the surprise together until its realeased...but...to all that read this...share your thoughts on the matter....and keep it nice..ok....
Old 04-19-2006, 12:54 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 33
tool on the metallica timeline..

ok..dudes....after listening to vicarious...my worst dream probably came true....
its an idea ive had for a while...metallicas life being the basic timeline for a band...i hoped tool wouldnt follow it.....if opiate was their kill em all....undertow, their ride the lightning, aenima, their master of puppets, their masterpiece, and then lateralus, their justic for all, their prog album, the album that would be the gate for both bands at possible musical brilliance never before seen before, but, what if 10000 days is their black album, after hearing vicarious, i just realized i expected more, it dosent sound smart to my ears and sounds somewhat commercial....like the black album....im sure ill like what i get when i listen to 10000 days in its entirety, i havent yet....i have a shitty computer and cant download it and probably wont to keep the surprise together until its realeased...but...to all that read this...share your thoughts on the matter....and keep it nice..ok....