Thread: New Tool Album
View Single Post
asymptotic's Avatar asymptotic
07-20-2014, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogsnarth View Post
just want to point out that it is very common for individuals and groups involved in legal disputes not to discuss said legal disputes in public while they are ongoing. in fact, i believe in some cases, all parties are expressly forbidden from doing so.

not that weird. asymptotic is an idiot as usual.

edit: i don't care if there's a new album or a live album. this band is dead to me.
Remember when I said, "Maybe they wouldn't want to go into specifics but they could certainly answer answer album release date estimate questions with: "Legal issues stalling the process. Who knows"?

Merely mentioning the existence of a legal case is fine. Discussing the details of the case are what may or may not be troublesome. BUT WAIT! SUDDENLY IT'S OK FOR ADAM TO TALK ABOUT IT! Whatever.

Go fuck yourself as usual.

Last edited by asymptotic; 07-20-2014 at 09:49 PM..
Old 07-20-2014, 09:47 PM   #1352
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 3
Re: New Tool Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogsnarth View Post
just want to point out that it is very common for individuals and groups involved in legal disputes not to discuss said legal disputes in public while they are ongoing. in fact, i believe in some cases, all parties are expressly forbidden from doing so.

not that weird. asymptotic is an idiot as usual.

edit: i don't care if there's a new album or a live album. this band is dead to me.
Remember when I said, "Maybe they wouldn't want to go into specifics but they could certainly answer answer album release date estimate questions with: "Legal issues stalling the process. Who knows"?

Merely mentioning the existence of a legal case is fine. Discussing the details of the case are what may or may not be troublesome. BUT WAIT! SUDDENLY IT'S OK FOR ADAM TO TALK ABOUT IT! Whatever.

Go fuck yourself as usual.

Last edited by asymptotic; 07-20-2014 at 09:49 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote