Thread: New Tool Album
View Single Post
asymptotic's Avatar asymptotic
07-19-2014, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdEye13 View Post
damn, wonder why they waited so long to come out with this info.
Because they're lying. Either they're lying or Maynard's a great actor. There's a slew of clips and interview questions with Maynard answering in an annoyed fashion concerning the slowness of the writing process. If it was due litigation, I think they would have mentioned it a long time ago.

There's no reason to hide that. Maybe they wouldn't want to go into specifics but they could certainly answer answer album release date estimate questions with: "Legal issues stalling the process. Who knows."

The fact that they're being so forthcoming "because it's about time the fans know the truth blah blah blah" screams bullshit to me.
Old 07-19-2014, 11:32 PM   #1335
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 3
Re: New Tool Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdEye13 View Post
damn, wonder why they waited so long to come out with this info.
Because they're lying. Either they're lying or Maynard's a great actor. There's a slew of clips and interview questions with Maynard answering in an annoyed fashion concerning the slowness of the writing process. If it was due litigation, I think they would have mentioned it a long time ago.

There's no reason to hide that. Maybe they wouldn't want to go into specifics but they could certainly answer answer album release date estimate questions with: "Legal issues stalling the process. Who knows."

The fact that they're being so forthcoming "because it's about time the fans know the truth blah blah blah" screams bullshit to me.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote