Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
46&2
Schism (extended)
Rosetta Stoned
FLOOD
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus (extended, jamming out with Trey and Pat)
Vicarious

Amazing show and great crowd. My favorites were Flood, which they nailed, and Lateralus, which absolutely rocked when the Tu guys came in to jam for like 10 minutes, and even moreso after they left and Tool continued on with the ending.

I was also very impressed that the crowd actually stood quietly during Wings, which hasn't happened at other shows I've seen. It showed a lot of respect.

Maynard was relatively talkative. I couldn't understand everything he said but he seemed to be in a good mood. For example, as the two drummers were battling he was pulling out score cards and waving them around rating their performance.

Oh yeah I-5 traffic was ridiculous on the way back - they merged all 4 or 5 lanes into 1 lane for construction, when 9000 people were trying to get home.
Uh, yeah, that traffic sucked fat hairy balls, not fun what so ever!

Last edited by marcus; 12-05-2007 at 10:14 AM..
Old 12-05-2007, 09:58 AM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 04 Everett, WA Everett Events Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by marnek View Post
Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
46&2
Schism (extended)
Rosetta Stoned
FLOOD
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus (extended, jamming out with Trey and Pat)
Vicarious

Amazing show and great crowd. My favorites were Flood, which they nailed, and Lateralus, which absolutely rocked when the Tu guys came in to jam for like 10 minutes, and even moreso after they left and Tool continued on with the ending.

I was also very impressed that the crowd actually stood quietly during Wings, which hasn't happened at other shows I've seen. It showed a lot of respect.

Maynard was relatively talkative. I couldn't understand everything he said but he seemed to be in a good mood. For example, as the two drummers were battling he was pulling out score cards and waving them around rating their performance.

Oh yeah I-5 traffic was ridiculous on the way back - they merged all 4 or 5 lanes into 1 lane for construction, when 9000 people were trying to get home.
Uh, yeah, that traffic sucked fat hairy balls, not fun what so ever!

Last edited by marcus; 12-05-2007 at 10:14 AM..
OFFLINE |