View Single Post
crashtested's Avatar crashtested
12-05-2007, 08:05 AM

I-5 was great, heading North Ha!

Events Center Security must be either a direct result of 'Equal Opportunity' hiring practices, that or some institution had a fire sale on day passes.

The Security seemed very lax compared to the Gestapo we have here in Vancouver. They were all helpful but somehow it seemed that concert goers were able to talk their way onto the floor time after time with what looked like a variety of sob stories (sat 2nd row so I can only speculate).I was totally amazed there wasn’t a ‘buffer’ zone between the stands and the floor. First time I have seen that, and somehow everyone respected it which was impressive.

Carey, Chancellor, Jones & of course Keenan put together as always yet another amazing performance!

Forty Six & Two… need I say more!
Old 12-05-2007, 08:05 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 04 Everett, WA Everett Events Center

I-5 was great, heading North Ha!

Events Center Security must be either a direct result of 'Equal Opportunity' hiring practices, that or some institution had a fire sale on day passes.

The Security seemed very lax compared to the Gestapo we have here in Vancouver. They were all helpful but somehow it seemed that concert goers were able to talk their way onto the floor time after time with what looked like a variety of sob stories (sat 2nd row so I can only speculate).I was totally amazed there wasn’t a ‘buffer’ zone between the stands and the floor. First time I have seen that, and somehow everyone respected it which was impressive.

Carey, Chancellor, Jones & of course Keenan put together as always yet another amazing performance!

Forty Six & Two… need I say more!
OFFLINE |