View Single Post
Shiva's Avatar Shiva
09-06-2007, 03:48 PM

It was awesome...unfortunately I came with some people I didn't really like/know except for my two friends who aren't really into tool and just came to see the show...but there were enough people who were to make up for it.

I enjoyed the loudness of the concert,I could feel the bass and drums shaking my insides and the guitar and vocals splitting open my mind,together with the whole visual experience,it was just insanely good...my extreme love for this music might have amplified that too...

People were complaining...they always do...but I heard the vocals just fine,I get that whoever wasn't in the sitting places couldn't...
Though,I'm a bit sorry for not being able to jump along with the crowd,I came just for the music but the atmosphere was too much to just sit around and not go crazy...so I kinda went crazy sitting.

The songs I enjoyed most were Jambi,my fav song from the current album,Stinkfist,my very first Tool song and Lateralus,pure genius.
The experimentals during the instrumentals weren't everyones taste and you could see it in the crowd...I personally would've listened to it closer if it wasn't so damn loud.

I would've hated myself for all eternity if I missed this event.I hope they'll come again :)
All in all,I'm satisfied,though I wish I didn't get so drunk after the concert :) took me all day to recover.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:48 PM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 64
Re: 2007/09/05 - Belgrade, Serbia - Pionir Hall

It was awesome...unfortunately I came with some people I didn't really like/know except for my two friends who aren't really into tool and just came to see the show...but there were enough people who were to make up for it.

I enjoyed the loudness of the concert,I could feel the bass and drums shaking my insides and the guitar and vocals splitting open my mind,together with the whole visual experience,it was just insanely good...my extreme love for this music might have amplified that too...

People were complaining...they always do...but I heard the vocals just fine,I get that whoever wasn't in the sitting places couldn't...
Though,I'm a bit sorry for not being able to jump along with the crowd,I came just for the music but the atmosphere was too much to just sit around and not go crazy...so I kinda went crazy sitting.

The songs I enjoyed most were Jambi,my fav song from the current album,Stinkfist,my very first Tool song and Lateralus,pure genius.
The experimentals during the instrumentals weren't everyones taste and you could see it in the crowd...I personally would've listened to it closer if it wasn't so damn loud.

I would've hated myself for all eternity if I missed this event.I hope they'll come again :)
All in all,I'm satisfied,though I wish I didn't get so drunk after the concert :) took me all day to recover.