View Single Post
jayde
07-11-2007, 03:34 PM

I was up close with my friends...
during the band sitting on the stage part...when it got quiet we chanted EULOGY, EULOGY. maynard overdramaticall made a thinking face and then wagged his finger.
BUT hopefully subconsciously when making setlists for the next tour he may think HEY, let's add eulogy. (pray)
AWESOME show...went to both hamilton shows and this one and they got better each time. THE POT! and FLOOD! were my highlights. No pushit....but you know, in the future when they never play 3/4 of the 10,000 days material we'll all be lucky to have seen it all live
Old 07-11-2007, 03:34 PM   #14
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/10 - Montreal, QC - Bell Center

I was up close with my friends...
during the band sitting on the stage part...when it got quiet we chanted EULOGY, EULOGY. maynard overdramaticall made a thinking face and then wagged his finger.
BUT hopefully subconsciously when making setlists for the next tour he may think HEY, let's add eulogy. (pray)
AWESOME show...went to both hamilton shows and this one and they got better each time. THE POT! and FLOOD! were my highlights. No pushit....but you know, in the future when they never play 3/4 of the 10,000 days material we'll all be lucky to have seen it all live
OFFLINE |