View Single Post
greenjelly
07-11-2007, 03:19 PM

I went to the hamilton show the night before this one and i have to say hamilton took it by just a little bit. not to say that this wasn't an incredible show. both of them blew my mind.flood was amazing, lateralus was just unexplainable. the only real downfall in my eyes was sacrificing lost keys for the pot, never been a huge fan. the crowd was much better for this show than hamilton, less meatheads. there was no flash photography the entire show that seemed to show a lot of respect for the band. montreal is an incredible city, my favorite canadian city (confirmed as of last night).
Old 07-11-2007, 03:19 PM   #13
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/10 - Montreal, QC - Bell Center

I went to the hamilton show the night before this one and i have to say hamilton took it by just a little bit. not to say that this wasn't an incredible show. both of them blew my mind.flood was amazing, lateralus was just unexplainable. the only real downfall in my eyes was sacrificing lost keys for the pot, never been a huge fan. the crowd was much better for this show than hamilton, less meatheads. there was no flash photography the entire show that seemed to show a lot of respect for the band. montreal is an incredible city, my favorite canadian city (confirmed as of last night).
OFFLINE |