View Single Post
Galstan
08-03-2009, 05:23 PM

i agree lateralus was a tad bit slow

and to be honest i dont remember the technoy part before vicarious but it would be interesting to find out

maynard is saying the words to rosetta stoned but he is not doing them in the way he does on the CD. he is saying them in a kind of monotone voice but i could kind of follow along (i have it all memorized) and he was saying them. i distinctly heard the part about the sweaty L Ron Hubbard upper lip and the Birkenstock sandals. he is saying them though, that is for sure, at least he did at the patriot center
Old 08-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #52
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.30.09 - Fairfax, VA @ Patriot Center

i agree lateralus was a tad bit slow

and to be honest i dont remember the technoy part before vicarious but it would be interesting to find out

maynard is saying the words to rosetta stoned but he is not doing them in the way he does on the CD. he is saying them in a kind of monotone voice but i could kind of follow along (i have it all memorized) and he was saying them. i distinctly heard the part about the sweaty L Ron Hubbard upper lip and the Birkenstock sandals. he is saying them though, that is for sure, at least he did at the patriot center
OFFLINE |