View Single Post
BramBonesBadass's Avatar BramBonesBadass
08-03-2009, 07:39 AM

So does nobody remember that "electronic" sounding vamp before vicarious started? They all went into a strange musical movement during which DC was laying down some crazy techno-ish sounding stuff. Its sounded like it was planned out, and not just improvised. I've listened to boots from the SA and NC show, but they both lack this section that was performed in Fairfax, VA.

I wonder if anyone got a recording of the show, seeing how the goose stepping security had everything on lock down.

I also recall most of the songs being played at full speed...especially rosetta.... - although lateralus seemed slowed down.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:39 AM   #51
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.30.09 - Fairfax, VA @ Patriot Center

So does nobody remember that "electronic" sounding vamp before vicarious started? They all went into a strange musical movement during which DC was laying down some crazy techno-ish sounding stuff. Its sounded like it was planned out, and not just improvised. I've listened to boots from the SA and NC show, but they both lack this section that was performed in Fairfax, VA.

I wonder if anyone got a recording of the show, seeing how the goose stepping security had everything on lock down.

I also recall most of the songs being played at full speed...especially rosetta.... - although lateralus seemed slowed down.
OFFLINE |