View Single Post
0ctopod's Avatar 0ctopod
09-01-2007, 06:52 AM

Neither Blair nor the band will probably ever respond affirmatively to hits that are close to the mark when it comes to people approaching them with interpretations of the lyrics or artwork. They don't want to "define" a particular meaning to either because they want the discussion to continue. Once the answer is affirmed it becomes static, and the search ends.

That said, there's plenty to be excited about with your research and discoveries. It has caused me to delve deeper into tarot and the kabbalah, that's for sure. Perhaps that's the real gift the band intended.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:52 AM   #27
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: I may have solved the puzzle

Neither Blair nor the band will probably ever respond affirmatively to hits that are close to the mark when it comes to people approaching them with interpretations of the lyrics or artwork. They don't want to "define" a particular meaning to either because they want the discussion to continue. Once the answer is affirmed it becomes static, and the search ends.

That said, there's plenty to be excited about with your research and discoveries. It has caused me to delve deeper into tarot and the kabbalah, that's for sure. Perhaps that's the real gift the band intended.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote