View Single Post
joblobob's Avatar joblobob
05-29-2007, 04:20 AM

After digesting this a little bit and going back to the stereoscopic images, I think that this interpretation is the closest to uncover something.

First we have the question: What is the reversed tarot card?
Then the answer: The lovers.

Now why??

Well, if you think a little bit about the songs on Lateralus, (and everyother albums) Schism strikes me first because of the ending (supposed lovers...)

Now, Taken this song talks about "rediscovering communication", maybe the band wants to get closer to us, because they know the pieces fit. To back this, in the booklet of 10000 days, they show us all a little more of their personalities, maybe they want to know more about us too, thus creating this puzzle to unify us all, when 1(the band) and 1(the fans) are 1. From band and fans....to what we are all....humans.

Granted this, a LOT of lyrics backs this unity, so lets unite with the band once and for all!

Last edited by joblobob; 05-29-2007 at 04:22 AM..
Old 05-29-2007, 04:20 AM   #9
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: I may have solved the puzzle

After digesting this a little bit and going back to the stereoscopic images, I think that this interpretation is the closest to uncover something.

First we have the question: What is the reversed tarot card?
Then the answer: The lovers.

Now why??

Well, if you think a little bit about the songs on Lateralus, (and everyother albums) Schism strikes me first because of the ending (supposed lovers...)

Now, Taken this song talks about "rediscovering communication", maybe the band wants to get closer to us, because they know the pieces fit. To back this, in the booklet of 10000 days, they show us all a little more of their personalities, maybe they want to know more about us too, thus creating this puzzle to unify us all, when 1(the band) and 1(the fans) are 1. From band and fans....to what we are all....humans.

Granted this, a LOT of lyrics backs this unity, so lets unite with the band once and for all!

Last edited by joblobob; 05-29-2007 at 04:22 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote