View Single Post
Tezcatlipoca
05-26-2007, 09:58 AM

Finally it's my lucky day!!! It may be Saturday four days after the show, but man missing three days of work sure did allow a huge pile of papers to accumualte in my inbox. I had but one second to check out that @ the Baton Rouge show they played PUSHIT and well ,WE CANT GET EVERYTHING WE WANT. So anyway the show was awsome drove down from S.A. had 3rd row 17-18 in S.A. , while those weree SWEET we were on the rail for the C.C. 1st row dead center ,like I said FINALLY IT"S MY LUCKY DAY, didn't really feel the whole looking right at the security they were watching us as much as we were watching the SHOW a little akward. But FUCK them , the show ruled vocals were a little better than at the S.A. show but hey when you know the lyrics it's all good. Justin is amazing I think he had alittle trouble finding the distortion on LOST KEYS when Adam jumped in Justin gave out a little "SHIT!!! of either frustration or relief" in S.A. he held the tone for about a min. longer thatn in C.C. it was so cool to be able to practically be on stage with the band , got to see Justin playing chords with a BECKS BEER right before Vicarious was awsome. Maynard did make the PHONE comment which I can say was in Jest looking back from the front there were so many cameras and Security didnt do SHIT . THIS DUMB BITCH IN THE FRONT WAS HOLDING HER PHONE/CAMERA RIGHT OVER THE RAIL RIGHT IN JUSTINS FACE SECURITY SHOULD"VE TAKEN THAT SHIT!!!!!! Thet didnt stop any cameras which was what led Maynard to say "I'm going to go backstage AND make some PHONE CALLS" Right before the Wings intermission. Danny is God and we all know it " His musical resume will assure the he will go down as one of the best drummers to ever pick up sticks. I Like how ADam is all calm and collected while over on the side jstn is going off , such a contrast in playing style. .We got Vicarious and it was perfect . Lasers went off all chaotically it was the shit. This was an awsome experience and enjoyed and will remember for the rest of my life . i wish i'd posted right after the show , I really cant place my thoughts other than IT RULED , fuck it we all know it was the SHIT !!!!!!!! See yu all at the next Tx Tour.

Last edited by Tezcatlipoca; 05-26-2007 at 05:57 PM..
Old 05-26-2007, 09:58 AM   #25
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/22 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

Finally it's my lucky day!!! It may be Saturday four days after the show, but man missing three days of work sure did allow a huge pile of papers to accumualte in my inbox. I had but one second to check out that @ the Baton Rouge show they played PUSHIT and well ,WE CANT GET EVERYTHING WE WANT. So anyway the show was awsome drove down from S.A. had 3rd row 17-18 in S.A. , while those weree SWEET we were on the rail for the C.C. 1st row dead center ,like I said FINALLY IT"S MY LUCKY DAY, didn't really feel the whole looking right at the security they were watching us as much as we were watching the SHOW a little akward. But FUCK them , the show ruled vocals were a little better than at the S.A. show but hey when you know the lyrics it's all good. Justin is amazing I think he had alittle trouble finding the distortion on LOST KEYS when Adam jumped in Justin gave out a little "SHIT!!! of either frustration or relief" in S.A. he held the tone for about a min. longer thatn in C.C. it was so cool to be able to practically be on stage with the band , got to see Justin playing chords with a BECKS BEER right before Vicarious was awsome. Maynard did make the PHONE comment which I can say was in Jest looking back from the front there were so many cameras and Security didnt do SHIT . THIS DUMB BITCH IN THE FRONT WAS HOLDING HER PHONE/CAMERA RIGHT OVER THE RAIL RIGHT IN JUSTINS FACE SECURITY SHOULD"VE TAKEN THAT SHIT!!!!!! Thet didnt stop any cameras which was what led Maynard to say "I'm going to go backstage AND make some PHONE CALLS" Right before the Wings intermission. Danny is God and we all know it " His musical resume will assure the he will go down as one of the best drummers to ever pick up sticks. I Like how ADam is all calm and collected while over on the side jstn is going off , such a contrast in playing style. .We got Vicarious and it was perfect . Lasers went off all chaotically it was the shit. This was an awsome experience and enjoyed and will remember for the rest of my life . i wish i'd posted right after the show , I really cant place my thoughts other than IT RULED , fuck it we all know it was the SHIT !!!!!!!! See yu all at the next Tx Tour.

Last edited by Tezcatlipoca; 05-26-2007 at 05:57 PM..
OFFLINE |