View Single Post
solaris minor
05-23-2007, 12:48 AM

FUCKING TOOL!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!

To all of the people that complain about TOOL concerts - why do you even go? I don't understand. If TOOL is so disappointing then why don't you spend your money on a nice Fall Out Boy ticket? It's fucking TOOL!!!!!!!! Their worst day is better than any other show you are going to see.

WOW!!!! We had the chance to see Trey and Pat of "King Crimson" like San Antonio did, and all I can say is that I am thankfull. If you complainers expected Maynard to come down off of the stage and suck each and everyone off then yes, you should be disappointed. Otherwise, you are seeing TOOL and you should be happy with anything they give you. I would pay to hear them play one song over and over for two hours........It's fucking TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wings and 10,000 days was pretty much perfect.......I think they are getting the hang of that one. Lateralus was......well, I don't even know what to say.

"It's time for ME to let you go" - wow.....goose bumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am inspired and I feel like doing something good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 12:48 AM   #6
Banned.

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/05/22 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

FUCKING TOOL!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!

To all of the people that complain about TOOL concerts - why do you even go? I don't understand. If TOOL is so disappointing then why don't you spend your money on a nice Fall Out Boy ticket? It's fucking TOOL!!!!!!!! Their worst day is better than any other show you are going to see.

WOW!!!! We had the chance to see Trey and Pat of "King Crimson" like San Antonio did, and all I can say is that I am thankfull. If you complainers expected Maynard to come down off of the stage and suck each and everyone off then yes, you should be disappointed. Otherwise, you are seeing TOOL and you should be happy with anything they give you. I would pay to hear them play one song over and over for two hours........It's fucking TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wings and 10,000 days was pretty much perfect.......I think they are getting the hang of that one. Lateralus was......well, I don't even know what to say.

"It's time for ME to let you go" - wow.....goose bumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am inspired and I feel like doing something good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |