View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 10:05 AM   #83
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 32
Re: 2006/09/08 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains View Post
Us too. And I don't feel the slightest bit bad about it. I've bought all Tool's records, several on-the-level T-shirts (at shows and elsewhere), and tickets to six of their shows. I kind of feel entitled to buy a bootleg shirt if I want one.
Pretty much the same here. I bought Tool tshirts at the last two shows (among others from shops), have every album, including Salival, and have even bought multiple copies of Lateralus. Besides, we weren't going to spend the $40 on a shirt anyway, so Tool wouldn't have gotten our money anyway, and now they have some more free advertising whenever we wear one.

Rest of your post was funny. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithers View Post
I wouldnt ever by a bootleg shirt, thats totally retarded, those people selling those shirts are just bottom feeders making a dime off the band.
Hey, the meth addict I bought one of my shirts didn't even make that many dimes - I bargained her down because one of my bills was a $2. So, I have no complaints about being a "retard" with money left in my pocket for more than three large, overpriced beers at the show.

Last edited by Spaceman Spiff; 09-11-2006 at 10:16 AM..
OFFLINE |