View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 01:02 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/29 - Barcelona, ESP - Razmataz

Awesome show, yesterday ! I did 4 hours of car to come down to Barcelona, from France for that TOOL show. As asual when I do that, I don't regret ! The show was a bit short, compair to the US gigs the band played in May, but it was great, a very good sound, beautiful stage with screens, ...
A funny thing : I use to come down to this venue about one time per month, and I see how the security guys act with the audience. They don't care about cameras, crowd surfing, phones with cameras, ... and you don't see them at all sometimes. But yesterday, it was funny to see them. They were two times more numerous, big lights in hands on the front row, trying to stop the flashes of the cameras in the audience, running through the pit to ask the guys to delete the photos from their phones, ... It seems that the Tool Management is very strict with the security and wanted to prevent any uncontrolled communication and images ... even if the show yesterday was taped by a guy who was closed to me ! Ha ha !
OFFLINE |