View Single Post
whitewater's Avatar whitewater
05-22-2006, 05:16 PM

I'm glad that there's many other people who share in the power of 'Overwhelmed as one would be...' From this moment on to the end of the song is superb.

Edit: Wanted to add why. Because I really feel that the frustration, paranoia, insanity that the character is justifiably portrayed through the music and the song. Kinda weird when you think about it.
All the world will be your enemy, Prince With a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you they will kill you. But first, they must catch you - digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Last edited by whitewater; 05-22-2006 at 05:19 PM..
Old 05-22-2006, 05:16 PM   #64
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1001
Re: poll-favorite moment of 10,000 days

I'm glad that there's many other people who share in the power of 'Overwhelmed as one would be...' From this moment on to the end of the song is superb.

Edit: Wanted to add why. Because I really feel that the frustration, paranoia, insanity that the character is justifiably portrayed through the music and the song. Kinda weird when you think about it.
All the world will be your enemy, Prince With a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you they will kill you. But first, they must catch you - digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Last edited by whitewater; 05-22-2006 at 05:19 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote