View Single Post
anaphoria's Avatar anaphoria
05-22-2006, 04:25 PM

upon first listen, it definitely had to be at 3:58 in 10,000 Days when maynard says "What're they gonna do when the lgiths go down" and then again when he says "What're they gonna do when the rivers over run." Simply the way his voice trickles down.

Now is must be the last time he says Miiinnnddd in the The Pot at 5:58. I just love his passion and emotion. anywhere on this album, or for that matter, any album of his.

A new spot that I'm coming to enjoy is when he says "sway" in Jambi 2:57. Definteily a vulnerable moment in his voice. I love it.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:25 PM   #61

Bincount™: 11
Re: poll-favorite moment of 10,000 days

upon first listen, it definitely had to be at 3:58 in 10,000 Days when maynard says "What're they gonna do when the lgiths go down" and then again when he says "What're they gonna do when the rivers over run." Simply the way his voice trickles down.

Now is must be the last time he says Miiinnnddd in the The Pot at 5:58. I just love his passion and emotion. anywhere on this album, or for that matter, any album of his.

A new spot that I'm coming to enjoy is when he says "sway" in Jambi 2:57. Definteily a vulnerable moment in his voice. I love it.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote