View Single Post
Airport Mesa's Avatar Airport Mesa
12-12-2007, 07:28 PM

I missed trans am, but I saw Tu which I dug. My girlfriend and I were in row 14, perfect seats. I had taken some vic's, some ganj cookies and smoked a bit. So I was pissed that I couldn't smoke inside. The floor was on lockdown. Security everywhere, checking everyone that walked by. I met up with innerspacegirl before Tool came on. She was nice to talk to for a few. We both lived in Tucson and moved to Oregon. Sorry K for not calling after the show, H and I decided to get to our hotel. We drove around forever looking for a subway to eat at. I was so exhausted after the experience and the drugs that we just made love and went to bed. I wish we could of chilled, but that day was the first day or our seven day road trip. We went to Spokane to see the show on my b-day. Then onto oroville/tonasket WA. Then to Vernon BC and Vancouver BC. Where by the way, I walked into the New Amsterdam Cafe to smoke a J and they were playing Aenima.

Only complaints, some dude ruined the extended part of stinkfist for me looking for his seat, back and forth like three times. But visuals were awesome. Different from Tucson and the Gorge. Sensory overload for sure. The presentation got better and better through this tour. I didn't like the poster. But I got one in spokane with my bday on it. The separate access was nice for the floor. Just walked right in, no waiting. I was going crazy during Flood. Though, it's hard to dance in seats. I hadn't heard it since my first show in Tucson. It was my highlight. The energy was chill. I enjoyed it and the people and meeting innnerspacegirl. A real person, not an electronic jokester. Seeing a show in my current home state was a relief in a sense.

The lateralus jam I have to say killed in Spokane though. It failed in Portland. But everything else was spiritual. Thanks to you all, hopefully we'll have that experience again sometime.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:28 PM   #22
Level 7 - Loquacious

Location: The Gulch Jerome, Airport Mesa, Sedona. No longer Eugene, OR. Now Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn
Bincount™: 28
Re: Dec 05 Portland, OR Memorial Coliseum

I missed trans am, but I saw Tu which I dug. My girlfriend and I were in row 14, perfect seats. I had taken some vic's, some ganj cookies and smoked a bit. So I was pissed that I couldn't smoke inside. The floor was on lockdown. Security everywhere, checking everyone that walked by. I met up with innerspacegirl before Tool came on. She was nice to talk to for a few. We both lived in Tucson and moved to Oregon. Sorry K for not calling after the show, H and I decided to get to our hotel. We drove around forever looking for a subway to eat at. I was so exhausted after the experience and the drugs that we just made love and went to bed. I wish we could of chilled, but that day was the first day or our seven day road trip. We went to Spokane to see the show on my b-day. Then onto oroville/tonasket WA. Then to Vernon BC and Vancouver BC. Where by the way, I walked into the New Amsterdam Cafe to smoke a J and they were playing Aenima.

Only complaints, some dude ruined the extended part of stinkfist for me looking for his seat, back and forth like three times. But visuals were awesome. Different from Tucson and the Gorge. Sensory overload for sure. The presentation got better and better through this tour. I didn't like the poster. But I got one in spokane with my bday on it. The separate access was nice for the floor. Just walked right in, no waiting. I was going crazy during Flood. Though, it's hard to dance in seats. I hadn't heard it since my first show in Tucson. It was my highlight. The energy was chill. I enjoyed it and the people and meeting innnerspacegirl. A real person, not an electronic jokester. Seeing a show in my current home state was a relief in a sense.

The lateralus jam I have to say killed in Spokane though. It failed in Portland. But everything else was spiritual. Thanks to you all, hopefully we'll have that experience again sometime.