View Single Post
TOOL-Sharpener
12-09-2007, 11:53 AM

My 2nd Tool show. Much better show than the 2001 Portland show at Memorial Col. Amazing stage show with the lasers adding a lot of ambiance. Crowd was really in it and gave the band a 5 min standing ovation at the conclusion. Jambi was perfect to start the show and get the crowd fired up. 46 & 2 was a high light for me. Not sure if Vicarious was the song I would conclude the show with (maybe Anema instead) but still great. People in the lower rows could not see the visuals on the stage floor itself. The guys from King Crimson were pretty cool too. All in all an amazing show. Thanks Maynard for fighting through your illness for Portland.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:53 AM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 05 Portland, OR Memorial Coliseum

My 2nd Tool show. Much better show than the 2001 Portland show at Memorial Col. Amazing stage show with the lasers adding a lot of ambiance. Crowd was really in it and gave the band a 5 min standing ovation at the conclusion. Jambi was perfect to start the show and get the crowd fired up. 46 & 2 was a high light for me. Not sure if Vicarious was the song I would conclude the show with (maybe Anema instead) but still great. People in the lower rows could not see the visuals on the stage floor itself. The guys from King Crimson were pretty cool too. All in all an amazing show. Thanks Maynard for fighting through your illness for Portland.
OFFLINE |