View Single Post
Hypnotize
12-06-2007, 08:34 AM

My first Tool show. Sigh, beautiful. It wasn't quite what I expected, it was better then that. The thing I noticed was that after their break, when they played Wings/10,000 Days, almost everybody sat down in this silent awed respect. I went to the show with a couple people who haven't heard their new stuff (Lateralus & 10,000 Days) so they didn't recognize a few of the tracks. Now they really want to hear those two albums. Came in a with a like of Tool, left a fan. Only problem was that I could barely hear maynard sing and when I did it sounded squeaky. My ears are still ringing, damn they play loud. Very impressive show.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:34 AM   #5
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Dec 05 Portland, OR Memorial Coliseum

My first Tool show. Sigh, beautiful. It wasn't quite what I expected, it was better then that. The thing I noticed was that after their break, when they played Wings/10,000 Days, almost everybody sat down in this silent awed respect. I went to the show with a couple people who haven't heard their new stuff (Lateralus & 10,000 Days) so they didn't recognize a few of the tracks. Now they really want to hear those two albums. Came in a with a like of Tool, left a fan. Only problem was that I could barely hear maynard sing and when I did it sounded squeaky. My ears are still ringing, damn they play loud. Very impressive show.