View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 11:25 AM   #49
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/07 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum

Some of you guys have me wondering if you were at the same show as I was. You've all obviously been on the forums, so you knew mostly what to expect. If you didn't want to see the damn show, why didn't you give your tickets to someone who would have been more grateful to be in your damn seats?

My friends and I had the first four tickets printed for this show; we started the line at the coliseum at 3 am the day they went on sale. Section B1, Row 1, seats 1-4. We've been looking forward to this show since that day, and we weren't let down. I was in seat 4, and still have the wristband on my arm to prove it (they gave us front-rowers wristbands so random idiots couldn't steal our seats). I was wearing a white tee with a purple octopus giving the finger 8 times on it, in case any of you saw me.

Before Tool came on, Adam's(?) wife walked by with her camera and smiled at us. I saw her quite a few times during the show taking pictures of the guys. Maynard was even fucking around with her while she was behind the amps on stage while he wasn't singing. She's cute as hell (especially with those pigtails :-)

Speaking of MJK, he was very much into it last night. I don't know if it was just my unobstructed view of what was going on, but I never saw the smile leave his face while he was up there. He even whipped one of the stage crew when they came up on stage during the performance, with his (probably sweat soaked) tee-shirt. Other than you few ungrateful bastards that post here about how the show "sucked," I'm pretty sure the crowd last night gave him all that he could ask for and more.

I, for one, know I'll try to be first in line again when the tickets go on sale for the Spring tour. Tool's music touches me on such a deep level, and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

edit: I was also the guy yelling at the people on line for tee-shirts after the show, calling them all tools. My friend Jess added: "Pun intended!"

Last edited by thnkwhatyouthnk; 10-08-2006 at 12:03 PM..
OFFLINE |