View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 12:20 AM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/07 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Man, that was an awesome show. This was my 5th show, and my third this tour (saw them in San Diego and in Oakland). This was definitely the best show this tour, maybe the best show I've been to. It was so cool to be in the first crowd to hear Wings/10,000 Days live. I called a friend who really wanted to hear it at the Oakland show and he got to listen to it from my phone.

Oh man, Adam's solo in Jambi was awesome from where I was sitting. I was in section 113, just off to Adam's right. It was cool to see him mouthing noises into the talk box while he played it. When they played Aenima he came over to our side of the stage at the beginning of the song and played toward us for a while. That was pretty sweet too. Rosetta Stoned was awesome too.

I actually really liked my seats because I could see everyone in the band, could see the stage floor, the jumbotron, and the back of the stage. My only gripe was the security at the beginning sort of making a scene trying to deal with some guy who was trying to video tape. Other than that it was awesome!
OFFLINE |