View Single Post
Vincent_Alan's Avatar Vincent_Alan
07-19-2009, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremans View Post
haha, wow. yeah, sorry- I didn't go to the show to nitpick and over analyze every note that was played. I went to have a good time and listen to one of my favorite bands and I left having achieved that.

I can't help but be reminded of MJK's quote on his myspace page:
"CHECK YOUR OVER INFLATED EXPECTATIONS AT THE DOOR"
Don't let other peoples' observations sour your experience. It was a good show. I don't think anyone is saying the show wasn't, and I agree that we might be focusing on the negative too much, but there is nothing wrong with pointing out areas where the show lacked. I hope the band is doing just as many of us are because if you embrace the status quo you don't improve.

And if you have a positive spin then offer it. Bring the positive energy to the discussion. Complaining about peoples' complaints can hardly achieve your goal of celebrating what you felt was a good show.

And fuck MJK!
Old 07-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #20
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tremans View Post
haha, wow. yeah, sorry- I didn't go to the show to nitpick and over analyze every note that was played. I went to have a good time and listen to one of my favorite bands and I left having achieved that.

I can't help but be reminded of MJK's quote on his myspace page:
"CHECK YOUR OVER INFLATED EXPECTATIONS AT THE DOOR"
Don't let other peoples' observations sour your experience. It was a good show. I don't think anyone is saying the show wasn't, and I agree that we might be focusing on the negative too much, but there is nothing wrong with pointing out areas where the show lacked. I hope the band is doing just as many of us are because if you embrace the status quo you don't improve.

And if you have a positive spin then offer it. Bring the positive energy to the discussion. Complaining about peoples' complaints can hardly achieve your goal of celebrating what you felt was a good show.

And fuck MJK!