View Single Post
scar's Avatar scar
05-01-2006, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellamadia
Exactly, she (Judith) lived for 10,000 days of hell (in the fire) being paralyzed. Perhaps he is referring to himself as living for 10,000 days of hell having to watch his mother like that.

indeed.
"she never told a lie. well, might have told a lie, but never lived one." and maybe even, "Judith Marie, unconditional one." those seem to sum it up, if you haven't taken a chance to absorb the seventeen minutes and thirty-two seconds of eulogistic beauty that is so obviously directed to his mother. a peek into his reality. 10,000 days in hell on earth i.e. "the Fire." is long enough. your going home.
you know, now that i think about it. probably not even "hell on earth," but definitely daily struggles and trials and tribulation, and all of that which stemmed from the paralyzed state.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:45 PM   #59
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: "10000 days in the fire is long enough..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellamadia
Exactly, she (Judith) lived for 10,000 days of hell (in the fire) being paralyzed. Perhaps he is referring to himself as living for 10,000 days of hell having to watch his mother like that.

indeed.
"she never told a lie. well, might have told a lie, but never lived one." and maybe even, "Judith Marie, unconditional one." those seem to sum it up, if you haven't taken a chance to absorb the seventeen minutes and thirty-two seconds of eulogistic beauty that is so obviously directed to his mother. a peek into his reality. 10,000 days in hell on earth i.e. "the Fire." is long enough. your going home.
you know, now that i think about it. probably not even "hell on earth," but definitely daily struggles and trials and tribulation, and all of that which stemmed from the paralyzed state.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote