View Single Post
seemyshadowchanging
04-28-2006, 09:01 AM

i just picked up my copy of 10000 days today and have not got to listen to it yet because im at work but the artwork is pretty damn cool. the images u get through the two lenses makes for an awesome 3d image like u can reach out and grab them right at your fingertips.one thing i didnt see in the package was the picture of all the heads goin around what some of you referred to as looking like the smokescreen,that picture is not in the packagemaybe from the import but dont know for sure.i can tell you that the package is cool though and im excited about hearing the music at lunch.if anyone has got a friend at a record store ask them to give u an advanced copy if they can.anybody wanting to know anything else leave me a message and ill try to answer any questions u might have.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:01 AM   #279
Banned.

Bincount™: 3
just to let everyone know

i just picked up my copy of 10000 days today and have not got to listen to it yet because im at work but the artwork is pretty damn cool. the images u get through the two lenses makes for an awesome 3d image like u can reach out and grab them right at your fingertips.one thing i didnt see in the package was the picture of all the heads goin around what some of you referred to as looking like the smokescreen,that picture is not in the packagemaybe from the import but dont know for sure.i can tell you that the package is cool though and im excited about hearing the music at lunch.if anyone has got a friend at a record store ask them to give u an advanced copy if they can.anybody wanting to know anything else leave me a message and ill try to answer any questions u might have.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote