View Single Post
Unl1v3d's Avatar Unl1v3d
04-28-2006, 03:46 AM

In Portugal the cd is already at least one store, the minute i arrive the man had a large box with 6 special editon of Tool 10000days (among other albums, like the new of Pearl Jam).

Enough about Hoax Teory, it's all real, the name, the set list, the single, the stereoscopic lenses,the skull image, the maynard image, also (i don't think this one ihas been said/saw) 2 images of alex grey net of being, so that you can see it stereospcoply.

It's real, i have it, sure!
Old 04-28-2006, 03:46 AM   #257
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 45
I fuck**** have it!!!

In Portugal the cd is already at least one store, the minute i arrive the man had a large box with 6 special editon of Tool 10000days (among other albums, like the new of Pearl Jam).

Enough about Hoax Teory, it's all real, the name, the set list, the single, the stereoscopic lenses,the skull image, the maynard image, also (i don't think this one ihas been said/saw) 2 images of alex grey net of being, so that you can see it stereospcoply.

It's real, i have it, sure!