View Single Post
RiffBP
04-23-2006, 08:08 PM

the album they worked on longest? if there is anything to this two album theory, i doubt they would put any more care or effort into one or the other. if there is another album, it was likely recorded in the same sessions, with the same producer, in the same time span as the one we will have on may 2nd. true, adam(?) mentioned tuesday, june 6, but i don't think we have enough info to determine what, if anything, will be released that day. i say just sit back and let the madness unfold. i mean, the world is OBVIOUSLY going to end on that day so we might as well enjoy the time we have until then instead of bickering about conspiracy theories related to a rock band. hehehe...

on another note, i never said i was going to put ALL of the theories to bed. you guys have perpetuated FAR too many of them for them to all be disproven by the release date of an import. this thread pertains to ONE SPECIFIC question that a lot of people have been wanting answers to. now you have one. good luck with the other 87 swirling about.

Last edited by RiffBP; 04-23-2006 at 08:13 PM..
Old 04-23-2006, 08:08 PM   #8
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: finally settling the 5/16 controversy

the album they worked on longest? if there is anything to this two album theory, i doubt they would put any more care or effort into one or the other. if there is another album, it was likely recorded in the same sessions, with the same producer, in the same time span as the one we will have on may 2nd. true, adam(?) mentioned tuesday, june 6, but i don't think we have enough info to determine what, if anything, will be released that day. i say just sit back and let the madness unfold. i mean, the world is OBVIOUSLY going to end on that day so we might as well enjoy the time we have until then instead of bickering about conspiracy theories related to a rock band. hehehe...

on another note, i never said i was going to put ALL of the theories to bed. you guys have perpetuated FAR too many of them for them to all be disproven by the release date of an import. this thread pertains to ONE SPECIFIC question that a lot of people have been wanting answers to. now you have one. good luck with the other 87 swirling about.

Last edited by RiffBP; 04-23-2006 at 08:13 PM..
OFFLINE |