View Single Post
psims23
04-21-2006, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acsguitar
Does no one else think this guy has post tramadic stress syndrome? I'm not thinking he's on acid. Just fucked by "the war"

could definitely be... I saw some videos in a war class of mine of people suffering from this (also known as shrapnel syndrom, coming from the fact that a lot of these patients were suffering from lead poisoning due to the shrapnel from grenades) and it looked like a lot of them were tripping. They were way out of their element, not just sad or whatever, but completely lost it. And maybe when the doctor finally asks him to tell him everything, he just lets it all out at once, or as fast as his voice will allow anyways.... fucking GREAT pair of songs :)
Old 04-21-2006, 12:12 PM   #20
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13
Re: Lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by acsguitar
Does no one else think this guy has post tramadic stress syndrome? I'm not thinking he's on acid. Just fucked by "the war"

could definitely be... I saw some videos in a war class of mine of people suffering from this (also known as shrapnel syndrom, coming from the fact that a lot of these patients were suffering from lead poisoning due to the shrapnel from grenades) and it looked like a lot of them were tripping. They were way out of their element, not just sad or whatever, but completely lost it. And maybe when the doctor finally asks him to tell him everything, he just lets it all out at once, or as fast as his voice will allow anyways.... fucking GREAT pair of songs :)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote