View Single Post
gimmemoremoab
11-29-2007, 12:33 PM

Great show from the band, if only the drunken chorus behind me could stop their blasted singing. To whoever they were - honestly people I came to hear Maynard sing, you all suck and I don't want to hear you so please stop yelling all the lyrics.
Of course that has been my complaint at every tool show. I always seem to get seated by the guy who thinks he is in the shower and belts out the whole thing as loud as possible. Drives me insane.

At least they shutup for my favorite part of Lateralus.

Visuals were the best of any show I've seen yet. Especially enjoyed the fire spotlight and the flood graphics.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:33 PM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 24 Salt Lake City, UT E Center

Great show from the band, if only the drunken chorus behind me could stop their blasted singing. To whoever they were - honestly people I came to hear Maynard sing, you all suck and I don't want to hear you so please stop yelling all the lyrics.
Of course that has been my complaint at every tool show. I always seem to get seated by the guy who thinks he is in the shower and belts out the whole thing as loud as possible. Drives me insane.

At least they shutup for my favorite part of Lateralus.

Visuals were the best of any show I've seen yet. Especially enjoyed the fire spotlight and the flood graphics.
OFFLINE |