View Single Post
emericus's Avatar emericus
11-25-2007, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liecheatnsteal View Post
Wow, what a bunch of negative posts! Was I at the same show? Emericus, go back to NC.

OK LCnS-
I'm on my way and I'm taking Maynard with me!!!
Just kidding.
I'm still glad I went. I've been watching Tool since 1993 so you can imagine the difference in shows I've seen. If one is to rate all the shows they've ever seen, obviously one will come last. Sorry it has to be one that you really enjoyed. Of course we all have different experiences at shows and it makes me happy to know that there were people that could hear Maynard, but I couldn't. It does not change my view of the band, the music, or the fans; all of which mean the world to me.

Peace Out
Emericus

Last edited by marcus; 11-29-2007 at 12:36 AM..
Old 11-25-2007, 07:15 PM   #12
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 47
Re: Nov 24 Salt Lake City, UT E Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by liecheatnsteal View Post
Wow, what a bunch of negative posts! Was I at the same show? Emericus, go back to NC.

OK LCnS-
I'm on my way and I'm taking Maynard with me!!!
Just kidding.
I'm still glad I went. I've been watching Tool since 1993 so you can imagine the difference in shows I've seen. If one is to rate all the shows they've ever seen, obviously one will come last. Sorry it has to be one that you really enjoyed. Of course we all have different experiences at shows and it makes me happy to know that there were people that could hear Maynard, but I couldn't. It does not change my view of the band, the music, or the fans; all of which mean the world to me.

Peace Out
Emericus

Last edited by marcus; 11-29-2007 at 12:36 AM..
OFFLINE |