View Single Post
marcus76
11-25-2007, 01:59 PM

overall no surprises, same set list as everywhere else. Really cool stage, cool light show, and visuals. Overall I would have to say it was probably the worse tool show I have been too, having saying that they are still the best live band out right now! this was my 5th show, and is it just me, or can you really not even hear maynard anymore, my wife made the point that the first time we saw them (on the lateralus tour) maynard's voice gave her the chill's, is his voice just spent or what???? p.s. the drum solo in lateralus is one of the sickest things ive seen!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 01:59 PM   #8
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 24 Salt Lake City, UT E Center

overall no surprises, same set list as everywhere else. Really cool stage, cool light show, and visuals. Overall I would have to say it was probably the worse tool show I have been too, having saying that they are still the best live band out right now! this was my 5th show, and is it just me, or can you really not even hear maynard anymore, my wife made the point that the first time we saw them (on the lateralus tour) maynard's voice gave her the chill's, is his voice just spent or what???? p.s. the drum solo in lateralus is one of the sickest things ive seen!!!
OFFLINE |