View Single Post
emericus's Avatar emericus
11-25-2007, 11:34 AM

This discussion has been locked until just a little while ago- so nobody could post until now.

Setlist: Don't have it, but pretty much the same.

Overall: SLC seems to be the land of extremes. The mountains vs. the valley. The mormons vs. the occultists. The summer heat vs. the winter cold. The moshers vs. the sit and do nothings.

The sound at the E Center sucked and had to be screwing with the band somewhat. The energy sucked where I was at (section 120) and seemed to suck in most of the seated areas. The crowd really bothered me. Maynard said a few things but I couldn't understand a word. He held up some signs, and I think they were an 8 & a 9. I was straight, as usual. I took my neice and enjoyed seeing her see Tool for the first time, so that was good. No comparison to the Winston-Salem, NC show at all. So glad I got that one.

To Tool,
I grabbed hold of my ass but still didn't go anywhere. Sorry if it wasn't that good for you either. Don't play there again. I still think you are the greatest band out there and always appreciate your efforts. Hope you get some R & R and better crowds at the rest of the semi-west-coast shows. Come back to WS, NC. We'll take good care of yall there. Best to you all.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:34 AM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 47
Re: Nov 24 Salt Lake City, UT E Center

This discussion has been locked until just a little while ago- so nobody could post until now.

Setlist: Don't have it, but pretty much the same.

Overall: SLC seems to be the land of extremes. The mountains vs. the valley. The mormons vs. the occultists. The summer heat vs. the winter cold. The moshers vs. the sit and do nothings.

The sound at the E Center sucked and had to be screwing with the band somewhat. The energy sucked where I was at (section 120) and seemed to suck in most of the seated areas. The crowd really bothered me. Maynard said a few things but I couldn't understand a word. He held up some signs, and I think they were an 8 & a 9. I was straight, as usual. I took my neice and enjoyed seeing her see Tool for the first time, so that was good. No comparison to the Winston-Salem, NC show at all. So glad I got that one.

To Tool,
I grabbed hold of my ass but still didn't go anywhere. Sorry if it wasn't that good for you either. Don't play there again. I still think you are the greatest band out there and always appreciate your efforts. Hope you get some R & R and better crowds at the rest of the semi-west-coast shows. Come back to WS, NC. We'll take good care of yall there. Best to you all.