View Single Post
moneyisevil's Avatar moneyisevil
05-08-2006, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Brightwell
Well I used to just say, "He changed the lyrics," but I've been challenged on that and unable to verify it one way or the other.

I know for a fact that it was changed in the Lohner remix for Underworld and aMOTIOn. I also know that the shows I saw in 2004 featured the changed lyrics.

However, I do not know if he changed those lyrics during every performance of the Thirteenth Step tour. I'd dig through APC.net, but Skwerl's media stash is down for now. That's on my list of things to do once it's back up.
i have a bunch of concerts from the 13th step tour, and not once in the ones i have does he say "thank your god"...and as far as the lohner mix....that mix was out wayyyyy before emotive and lohner just used the "edited" version of the song that appeared on music channels....also when apc would perform the song on tv (leno etc. ) the nard would always say "thank" just to self censor.....
Old 05-08-2006, 03:57 PM   #80
Banned.

Bincount™: 2701
Re: "10000 days in the fire is long enough..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Brightwell
Well I used to just say, "He changed the lyrics," but I've been challenged on that and unable to verify it one way or the other.

I know for a fact that it was changed in the Lohner remix for Underworld and aMOTIOn. I also know that the shows I saw in 2004 featured the changed lyrics.

However, I do not know if he changed those lyrics during every performance of the Thirteenth Step tour. I'd dig through APC.net, but Skwerl's media stash is down for now. That's on my list of things to do once it's back up.
i have a bunch of concerts from the 13th step tour, and not once in the ones i have does he say "thank your god"...and as far as the lohner mix....that mix was out wayyyyy before emotive and lohner just used the "edited" version of the song that appeared on music channels....also when apc would perform the song on tv (leno etc. ) the nard would always say "thank" just to self censor.....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote