View Single Post
eonblue462's Avatar eonblue462
05-04-2006, 11:27 AM

Does anyone else think that the doctor says his name is <b>"Dr. rosetta"</b> (Ross-etta)?
Just giving my input to try and get acurate lyrics.
It's a hard one to make out!!! Not half as hard as the start of rosetta stoned though!! lol
Women have this wierd myth that you can tell how good a guy is in bed by how he is on the dance floor. I think that's ludicrus. What does it matter anyway? If a guy's on a dancefloor really gettin' into it and enjoying himself and expressing himself, what does it matter how he is in bed.......... he's gay!! - Bill Hicks
Old 05-04-2006, 11:27 AM   #35
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 11
Re: Lyrics

Does anyone else think that the doctor says his name is <b>"Dr. rosetta"</b> (Ross-etta)?
Just giving my input to try and get acurate lyrics.
It's a hard one to make out!!! Not half as hard as the start of rosetta stoned though!! lol
Women have this wierd myth that you can tell how good a guy is in bed by how he is on the dance floor. I think that's ludicrus. What does it matter anyway? If a guy's on a dancefloor really gettin' into it and enjoying himself and expressing himself, what does it matter how he is in bed.......... he's gay!! - Bill Hicks
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote