View Single Post
lemonwater's Avatar lemonwater
05-04-2006, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloImCarter
Not saying that Maynard isn't making an allusion to that song, but FYI, TNWLM is originally a song from a band named Failure who toured with Tool back in, I believe, '96. It's entirely possible, given that Rosetta Stoned is a bunch of quotes and influences put together, but I think it might be a far-fetched stretch.
the rosetta stone was found in 1799 it has hieroglyphic demotic and greek on it a dark grey pinkish granit a key to decipher egyption somthing to do with the foundation of modern egyptology(finding a lost key) all so a language software
Old 05-04-2006, 12:53 AM   #34
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloImCarter
Not saying that Maynard isn't making an allusion to that song, but FYI, TNWLM is originally a song from a band named Failure who toured with Tool back in, I believe, '96. It's entirely possible, given that Rosetta Stoned is a bunch of quotes and influences put together, but I think it might be a far-fetched stretch.
the rosetta stone was found in 1799 it has hieroglyphic demotic and greek on it a dark grey pinkish granit a key to decipher egyption somthing to do with the foundation of modern egyptology(finding a lost key) all so a language software
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote