View Single Post
blabber's Avatar blabber
04-21-2006, 03:01 AM

I'm curious if there's a common musical taste/background, because personally I feel there's a serious undeniable lack of good song writing/dynamics on this album, but that's coming from my point of view... I was wondering if there was anyway we'd be able to draw connections between the people who like it, and what other albums/bands they connect 10,000 days to. It's kinda weird to say, but I guess, when you listen to 10,000 Days, what bands and other things are you reminded of that makes it desirable for you to listen to?

Because when comparing it to my favorite albums of late I am able to clearly see that there's a huge discrepancy in just about every part of 10,000 Days, in relation to those albums.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:01 AM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
For those of you who like the album.

I'm curious if there's a common musical taste/background, because personally I feel there's a serious undeniable lack of good song writing/dynamics on this album, but that's coming from my point of view... I was wondering if there was anyway we'd be able to draw connections between the people who like it, and what other albums/bands they connect 10,000 days to. It's kinda weird to say, but I guess, when you listen to 10,000 Days, what bands and other things are you reminded of that makes it desirable for you to listen to?

Because when comparing it to my favorite albums of late I am able to clearly see that there's a huge discrepancy in just about every part of 10,000 Days, in relation to those albums.
OFFLINE |