View Single Post
11235's Avatar 11235
02-29-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel on the Sideline View Post
God damn we need some new music from Tool. As titillating and interesting as all this is, I'm growing tired of discussing the same shit for 6 years now! So glad they're writing. Rumor has it they'll enter the studio in May ... which probably means an October or November release, I would think. Ugggggh.
I thought about something for a long time now. It would be exactly Tool if they would announce their new album to come out at 2012-12-21. As a very good joke or something. I already see that coming.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #14
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool, 10000 days, & The occult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel on the Sideline View Post
God damn we need some new music from Tool. As titillating and interesting as all this is, I'm growing tired of discussing the same shit for 6 years now! So glad they're writing. Rumor has it they'll enter the studio in May ... which probably means an October or November release, I would think. Ugggggh.
I thought about something for a long time now. It would be exactly Tool if they would announce their new album to come out at 2012-12-21. As a very good joke or something. I already see that coming.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote