View Single Post
soholingo
02-13-2012, 07:12 PM

My first tool show, I was in the back at stage level. I could see the band, but I really really needed to be up closer. Saw Van Halen from similar seats, and felt completely satisfied. I kept thinking I needed to see them in a club, not in this venue.

The band was pretty tight except for one passage near the beginning of the concert.

Yob, what a complete waste of time. Every song sounded the same, the vocals were unintelligble.

All said, I finally got to see my favorite band play live for the first time ever, and that alone made it worth while.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:12 PM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.06.2012 - Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Bank Atlantic Centre

My first tool show, I was in the back at stage level. I could see the band, but I really really needed to be up closer. Saw Van Halen from similar seats, and felt completely satisfied. I kept thinking I needed to see them in a club, not in this venue.

The band was pretty tight except for one passage near the beginning of the concert.

Yob, what a complete waste of time. Every song sounded the same, the vocals were unintelligble.

All said, I finally got to see my favorite band play live for the first time ever, and that alone made it worth while.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote