View Single Post
IMetDC
02-09-2012, 09:40 AM

ok, I can clear some things up. Orlando, 2007, days tour, there were no chairs. moshing got pretty serious, and I have direct from the band that they don't really support that. The following 5 shows I went to (the five directly after Orlando) they had seats put on the floor. Florida crowds especially have a tendency to get rowdy, Isaac Brock said he will not be coming back anytime soon. Got to meet Adam, Justin, and Danny after the show (again) and they are just the nicest guys, very humble. Justin remembered me from previous tours! got a signed setlist, thanks to Phil. All in all one of the best shows I've seen, can't wait for next time!
p.s. does anyone know what Maynard said about Florida during stinkfist?
Old 02-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #22
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.07.2012 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena

ok, I can clear some things up. Orlando, 2007, days tour, there were no chairs. moshing got pretty serious, and I have direct from the band that they don't really support that. The following 5 shows I went to (the five directly after Orlando) they had seats put on the floor. Florida crowds especially have a tendency to get rowdy, Isaac Brock said he will not be coming back anytime soon. Got to meet Adam, Justin, and Danny after the show (again) and they are just the nicest guys, very humble. Justin remembered me from previous tours! got a signed setlist, thanks to Phil. All in all one of the best shows I've seen, can't wait for next time!
p.s. does anyone know what Maynard said about Florida during stinkfist?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote