View Single Post
bb46n2
02-08-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelyn View Post
I just had the best multiple ear orgasm last night!!!! I am so satisfied! :)

This show was absofuckinglutely AHHHHMAZING!!!!

The band was so animated – Maynard was dancing around, Adam and Justin kept making faces at each other, Adam was grinning ear to ear like a kid on crack and Danny was going apeshit on the drums. The vibe of the whole band permeated through their music and it was just a truly incredible experience.

Setlist was sweet – Opening with HWAP was an excellent way to start the show. I appreciated the vocal changeups in the songs – Maynard’s voice is still sheer brilliance and he nailed it. The “drum off” was funny – we sat side stage (113) by Justin and he went and grabbed a beer and laid down on the side of the stage making faces at the guys. I loved hearing parabola since its one of my favorites. The energy of the crowd during Pushit was fucking crazy. The visuals and lights/lasers were slightly different this time around and completed the whole experience. I didn’t want it to end – it was far too short but I’ll take what I can get.

Adam really seemed to be on a whole different level this time – I have never seen him smile so much and look so fucking happy so good for him! Justin without his hair – I missed the locks but he still does his crazy full body convulsions while playing. Danny is just a god on the drums. Maynard actually didn’t hide this time around, was dancing around the entire time looking like he was having fun, **gasp** spoke, and cracked a few jokes. The whole band went to both sides of the stage saluted the audience after the show and took a while waving to everyone and taking it all in. They are such a sight to behold. Please don’t wait so long to come back!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself! ORGASMIC ON EVERY LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #12
On Probation

Bincount™: 25
Re: 02.07.2012 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelyn View Post
I just had the best multiple ear orgasm last night!!!! I am so satisfied! :)

This show was absofuckinglutely AHHHHMAZING!!!!

The band was so animated – Maynard was dancing around, Adam and Justin kept making faces at each other, Adam was grinning ear to ear like a kid on crack and Danny was going apeshit on the drums. The vibe of the whole band permeated through their music and it was just a truly incredible experience.

Setlist was sweet – Opening with HWAP was an excellent way to start the show. I appreciated the vocal changeups in the songs – Maynard’s voice is still sheer brilliance and he nailed it. The “drum off” was funny – we sat side stage (113) by Justin and he went and grabbed a beer and laid down on the side of the stage making faces at the guys. I loved hearing parabola since its one of my favorites. The energy of the crowd during Pushit was fucking crazy. The visuals and lights/lasers were slightly different this time around and completed the whole experience. I didn’t want it to end – it was far too short but I’ll take what I can get.

Adam really seemed to be on a whole different level this time – I have never seen him smile so much and look so fucking happy so good for him! Justin without his hair – I missed the locks but he still does his crazy full body convulsions while playing. Danny is just a god on the drums. Maynard actually didn’t hide this time around, was dancing around the entire time looking like he was having fun, **gasp** spoke, and cracked a few jokes. The whole band went to both sides of the stage saluted the audience after the show and took a while waving to everyone and taking it all in. They are such a sight to behold. Please don’t wait so long to come back!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself! ORGASMIC ON EVERY LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote