View Single Post
hughes.1265
01-25-2012, 01:17 PM

I drove 3 hours as well, and due to 'Knife' from Detroit , obviously got screwed out of "The Pot"-(was hoping for Parabol/Parabola but either would of been better than none!)
Got ahold of Floor6 tickets in 7th row, sound wasn't terrible but clipped a couple times during Push-it( note: Maynard refrained from the 'staring down the hole again' verse), and the megaphone he uses was drowned out during Ticks & Leeches. Adam had guitar issues during the second verse of Push-it, not sure wether a string broke or what, but switched guitars and chatted with tech for a sec during volume swell part. When Maynard was audible he sounded fantastic, Intension blew me away! Good to see Hooker and Ticks; but absolute highlights was the new jam before Schism and the drum dueling in Lateralus, best Danny has ever fed off, as I've ever seen. Junior's new digi-screen is out of this world, tried to say hi and thanks while walking out but he just kept his head down and ignored....?
I give this show a B+ @ best... But I tend to gauge on my experience from their 09/14/2001 Columbus,Oh show.... Of which really can't be topped.
Btw, got the entire audio.
Oh yea, and the last 'F you buddy!', was 'F you Toledo!'...

Last edited by hughes.1265; 01-25-2012 at 01:20 PM.. Reason: Adding quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:17 PM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.2012 - Toledo, OH @ Huntington Centre

I drove 3 hours as well, and due to 'Knife' from Detroit , obviously got screwed out of "The Pot"-(was hoping for Parabol/Parabola but either would of been better than none!)
Got ahold of Floor6 tickets in 7th row, sound wasn't terrible but clipped a couple times during Push-it( note: Maynard refrained from the 'staring down the hole again' verse), and the megaphone he uses was drowned out during Ticks & Leeches. Adam had guitar issues during the second verse of Push-it, not sure wether a string broke or what, but switched guitars and chatted with tech for a sec during volume swell part. When Maynard was audible he sounded fantastic, Intension blew me away! Good to see Hooker and Ticks; but absolute highlights was the new jam before Schism and the drum dueling in Lateralus, best Danny has ever fed off, as I've ever seen. Junior's new digi-screen is out of this world, tried to say hi and thanks while walking out but he just kept his head down and ignored....?
I give this show a B+ @ best... But I tend to gauge on my experience from their 09/14/2001 Columbus,Oh show.... Of which really can't be topped.
Btw, got the entire audio.
Oh yea, and the last 'F you buddy!', was 'F you Toledo!'...

Last edited by hughes.1265; 01-25-2012 at 01:20 PM.. Reason: Adding quote
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote