View Single Post
klc
01-21-2012, 07:22 AM

8th time to see them probably the best although all have been awesome!! Sober was totally unexpected and great as was Parabol and Parabola! EPIC show! I have been going to concerts for over 30 years and have seen over 200 shows from all the best bands but TOOL is a different level. They are pros. Thank you Maynard, Justin, Danny and Adam and all who put the event together each night!!! Thank you for continuing to come to the Dallas/Fort Worth area! Thank you for prying open my Third Eye! Thank you for giving my two sons true art! SEE YOU TONIGHT!!
Old 01-21-2012, 07:22 AM   #23
klc
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.20.2012 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Arena

8th time to see them probably the best although all have been awesome!! Sober was totally unexpected and great as was Parabol and Parabola! EPIC show! I have been going to concerts for over 30 years and have seen over 200 shows from all the best bands but TOOL is a different level. They are pros. Thank you Maynard, Justin, Danny and Adam and all who put the event together each night!!! Thank you for continuing to come to the Dallas/Fort Worth area! Thank you for prying open my Third Eye! Thank you for giving my two sons true art! SEE YOU TONIGHT!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote