View Single Post
Just_Anger
01-19-2012, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livid star View Post
I was not blown away by this performance, as is my normal feeling of most Tool shows. Even though they played my favorite, Pushit, I felt incredibly detached and not at all amused. I agree with the previous reviewers that if this wasn't your billionth show, you probably ate it up. Before the show, I kept having a recurring dream that I somehow missed the show. Now I know why. I did not need to go. If they ever release a new album and NEW tour again, I will happily attend. The Greatest Hits Tour is getting old, boys. And when they try to do one of these cash grab shows again, please do not buy the tickets. They play the same shit again because it’s easy. They give the bare minimum and charge top dollar. We’re supposed to cream our jeans because they played 3 different songs?! I know they are aware that their rabid, repeat attending fans make these tours a success and yet they slap us in the face with their old limp dicks and jizz out the same tired ass shenanigans.

Mandalay Bay is crap. The sound is shit, the seats are too close together and air circulation does not exist. Fuck ticketmaster for seating me between two couples. There was no room for me to rock out, had Tool incited the feeling for me at this show. Security was really lax. Why do you people still feel the need to repeatedly take horrible cell photos? Fucking be present in the moment, assholes.

Having said all that, I am still the biggest, most ridiculous Tool fan. I am just a slow learner, apparently. I will see you all on the next album’s tour.
Agree with these opinions the most! Spot on. I was in 109 row b. pretty horrible seats. I thought that the sound quality was so bad because of where I was. Mjk was as some have said, pretty bad really. This was only my 3rd show. I'd rank it 2nd behind hawaii and in front of anchorage. Now... I got pretty wasted and was really amped for the show. The folks around me were neither. After I couldn't really hear vocals and the music was a fairly garbled mess I just screamed out the lyrics I remembered (about as many as Mjk) and as you said rocked out. I was not appreciated. Oh well.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:23 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.15.2012 - Las Vegas, NV @ Mandalay Bay Events Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by livid star View Post
I was not blown away by this performance, as is my normal feeling of most Tool shows. Even though they played my favorite, Pushit, I felt incredibly detached and not at all amused. I agree with the previous reviewers that if this wasn't your billionth show, you probably ate it up. Before the show, I kept having a recurring dream that I somehow missed the show. Now I know why. I did not need to go. If they ever release a new album and NEW tour again, I will happily attend. The Greatest Hits Tour is getting old, boys. And when they try to do one of these cash grab shows again, please do not buy the tickets. They play the same shit again because it’s easy. They give the bare minimum and charge top dollar. We’re supposed to cream our jeans because they played 3 different songs?! I know they are aware that their rabid, repeat attending fans make these tours a success and yet they slap us in the face with their old limp dicks and jizz out the same tired ass shenanigans.

Mandalay Bay is crap. The sound is shit, the seats are too close together and air circulation does not exist. Fuck ticketmaster for seating me between two couples. There was no room for me to rock out, had Tool incited the feeling for me at this show. Security was really lax. Why do you people still feel the need to repeatedly take horrible cell photos? Fucking be present in the moment, assholes.

Having said all that, I am still the biggest, most ridiculous Tool fan. I am just a slow learner, apparently. I will see you all on the next album’s tour.
Agree with these opinions the most! Spot on. I was in 109 row b. pretty horrible seats. I thought that the sound quality was so bad because of where I was. Mjk was as some have said, pretty bad really. This was only my 3rd show. I'd rank it 2nd behind hawaii and in front of anchorage. Now... I got pretty wasted and was really amped for the show. The folks around me were neither. After I couldn't really hear vocals and the music was a fairly garbled mess I just screamed out the lyrics I remembered (about as many as Mjk) and as you said rocked out. I was not appreciated. Oh well.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote