View Single Post
Expurg8d
01-16-2012, 10:05 AM

I thought Maynard was referring to older people in the crowd moshing during "ticks and leeches" when he asked "a bunch of 50 year olds acting pissed off, what's up with that", especially during a song that where Maynard shows his anger towards the record industry and fans. Is this what you wanted? Cuz this is what you're getting. I hope, I hope, I hope you choke. There were a bunch of 50 year olds up front near where I was acting all pissed off, good call Maynard. I understand why Maynard hates his fans so much, bunch of retards most of the time, myself included. I'm happy to part with my money to be entertained.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #33
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.14.2012 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Centre

I thought Maynard was referring to older people in the crowd moshing during "ticks and leeches" when he asked "a bunch of 50 year olds acting pissed off, what's up with that", especially during a song that where Maynard shows his anger towards the record industry and fans. Is this what you wanted? Cuz this is what you're getting. I hope, I hope, I hope you choke. There were a bunch of 50 year olds up front near where I was acting all pissed off, good call Maynard. I understand why Maynard hates his fans so much, bunch of retards most of the time, myself included. I'm happy to part with my money to be entertained.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote