View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 04:57 PM   #119
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2006/09/29 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center

I don't think anyone mentioned Maynards comment when we were all screaming to prove that we were louder than Pittsburg...

he said "ok you're louder" but seriosuly, someone's breath really stinks... halitosis man"

I thought that was pretty funny.

The show ROCKED. I have a thing for outdoor shows, looking up at the sky... it's powerful to me.

I do wish it was louder though. I also thought the crowd wasn't into it as much as other shows I've been to, but it could've been some of the deadbeats around me. I can't comprehend how people can go to a show and just sit there like zombies.

Highlights for me... give me my wings in 10,000 days.... SO POWERFUL. I wonder if it's hard for Maynard to preform those 2 songs or if he's become numb to it. I felt like everyone singing at once was a way of honoring his mother. So beautiful! Oh and the Praying for rain part on Aenima.. they echoed that part and it gave me chills!

I'm going to rutherford, nj and nassau in long island. Hope to hear parabola at one of the shows. I'd also love to hear more powerful Maynard screams and longer notes though I'm sure it's so hard to do when you're touring so much.

But honestly, I can't complain. It fuckin rocked! Set list rocked too!

Last edited by bellamadia; 10-02-2006 at 05:00 PM..
OFFLINE |